Patients at risk of chronic heart failure
PULSARIO’s revolutionary remote heart management system incorporates a patient’s medical profile and heart failure data into a patent pending algorithm that individualizes the patient’s care. This provides the caregiver with a daily update on the patients condition and an immediate alert if something requires attention – and all of this is done remotely right from your phone.
One of the biggest benefits for the patient, outside of possibly saving their life, is the peace of mind PULSAR provides, knowing that there is a system in place if problems arise.
Advantages to a partnership with PULSARIO:
- During enrollment into PULSARIO, healthcare providers input the patient’s health information including past medical history, previous encounters, social history, current medications and other relevant health data.
- Based on the information provided, PULSARIO calculates the patient’s individualized treatment directives and goals.
- After the intake process is complete, the system calculates individualized goals for the patient.
- Each day patients or their caregivers log into the system and input vital signs, daily weight, activity level and quality of life via the web.
- PULSARIO then assures this information meets the patient’s individualized treatment directives.
- If daily patient data falls outside the treatment goals, an alert is sent to the provider on duty and an immediate encounter will then be initiated if required. It’s like bringing the heart failure specialist with you everywhere you go!
- If patients or caregivers fail to input the information by a pre-specified time each day, they receive a reminder alert.
- If patients or caregivers fail to enter data for 7 consecutive days, the providers are then alerted to check in with the patient to assure that all is well.